Former Super Eagles captain, Joseph Yobo, a committed family man, is giving families a chance to be part of his testimonial, which is happening on Children's Day, through their kids.
A total of 22 kids aged 6-12 years old will walk out with the players onto the pitch, and Yobo is offering a lifetime opportunity to families around Port Harcourt to give their kids 16 spots of this unique experience.
All they have to do is:
1. Take a short video (no more than 30 seconds) of their kid completing this phrase "I too can be a star because. . ."
2. Upload the video on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
3. Tag @JYobo234 on any of the three platforms. Be sure you are following the account
4. Use the hashtag #YoboTestimonial
5. Videos will be selected and shared on @jyobo234
6. Videos of 16 kids with the highest votes wins.
Yobo will welcome a host of English Premier League stars in Port Harcourt on Friday May 27 to mark his Testimonial and Centenary Game.
Among the stars expected are Chelsea captain John Terry and former Everton and Manchester United Manager David Moyes as well as Ghanaian stars Dede and Jordan Ayew.
The Competition ends on the May 24
Parents of each of the kids who win this opportunity will be given special VIP passes to watch the game and meet the stars themselves.
The competition only runs for four days, ending on the 23rd.