Keshi insists on January 5 for Mikel, Moses



Nigeria’s manager, Stephen Keshi says all players in his team must report to camp latest January 6th despite plans by some managers to keep players beyond that date.

Chelsea boss, Rafa Benitez had been quoted as saying that to keep John Mikel Obi and Victor Moses until January 6th but Keshi says that would not happen

Nigeria’s coach says apart from Ikechukwu Uche, who has been given January 6, to arrive camp, because of the concession his club in Spain gives to the Super Eagles, especially regarding the Catalonia friendly all other players are expected in the Faro camp of the national team by January 5.

“No, we have no discussion to let some players stay with their club sides beyond January 5 and the rules are very clear if any player fails to make the date and without permission we will apply the rules,” Keshi said.

Danny Shittu is already out of the team after agreeing with Stephen Keshi to stay out while Shola Ameobi's inclusion is also uncertain as his club, Newcastle want to kep him out.

Players like Osaze Odemwingie, Obafemi Martins and Kalu Uche didn't make the 32 man selection




Share on Google Plus

About xxx

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment